Saturday, June 14, 2014

Introduction

So what is this blog all about?

It's just a place where I can place all my thoughts, like my own private place that is not so private.
I guess this is where my stories will be placed, although good or not is yet to be determined.

I don't plan on being an author in the future, but expressing my "creativity" is easiest in words. Although ignore all my grammar issues, I still have a lot to learn but editing isn't my thing.

Who am I?

Right now I've just finished Freshman year, and this summer I plan on doing something and I guess this is it. (Go class of 2017 whooooooowhooop)
Normally you'll find me surfing the web, reading books and others' writings or off skating or hanging with friends.

Why is this called the "Creative Corridor"?

Originally I was thinking Creative Corner, but that isn't so creative now is it?
(also the site link was taken boooo)
But a corridor isn't just a small place where two walls meet, it's a long pathway that two parallel sides create, going in both directions. It takes you to a new place, it connects two places together. It doesn't stop so easily, and hopefully my ideas don't either.

So I hope whoever sees this will come along on this journey or at least give it a couple of chances haha.
Don't be afraid to leave a comment or contact me with suggestions or anything in general, I don't bite! (Often)

6/14/14 - First Saturday after school ends

No comments:

Post a Comment