Saturday, June 14, 2014

Um..........Draft part 1

I sat and stared into his eyes, was it just me or did they used to be a grey color? 

         I met (insert name here) a week ago, he was the new kid in town. A sort of quiet guy who was surprisingly charismatic when you got to know him, after all in that one short week almost everyone was trying to get a piece of him. Not that I was, I just happened to find him semi attractive as well. 

         But unlike (use that name again), I on the other hand am the complete opposite. I have not been in this town too long either, yet I took twice as long to get to know a couple of students. And even now, can I really consider them friends? My introverted personality does not help my case at all. I have always wanted to change, and I have tried to as well, but old habits die hard and it is not nearly as easy as I would hope.

DUps - 6/14/14

No comments:

Post a Comment